“We work hard to make working with us easy!”
Our staff brings to each installation and service opportunity a unique set of strengths and skills. Our team is knowledgeable, responsive and results-oriented. Customers call us because we solve problems efficiently and thoroughly – our team of technicians work with all EGS customers until they are completely satisfied.
Our team of technicians are centrally located and are available 24 hours a day, seven days each week – dispatched to be where and when you need them.
Our customers have come to rely on Entry Guard Systems’
- Commitment to quality and service
- Straight answers to customers’ questions
- Tools to help them better manage their facilities, and
- Equipment that works when their clients arrive in the morning and when they leave at the end of the day
What this means for our customers
- When you call us, your call will be answered by an EGS employee or representative, seven days a week, twenty four hours each day. We know that when you are calling us, especially for service, you do not want to work your way through a voice mail system.
- Our employees are experienced, knowledgeable, professional and empathetic. The technician who comes to service your system may very well have been on the team that installed that system.
- Because we have invested in our service management system, our technicians arrive with the tools, knowledge and spare parts they need to diagnose and remedy your problem.
- We are responsive. EGS provides service to a relatively small area so our on-site response time typically is less than twenty-four hours and is often 60-90 minutes.